Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Radio Interview

Hey Friends,

Christmas is in full swing and my business has increased. I wanted to take a moment to link my radio interview with Katie Smith. Katie is a very talented interviewer with a passion for talking to anyone and everyone. She has the ability to de-stress her guests and make them feel more like friends than an interviewee. Follow her blog so you can stay up-to-date on all of her happenings.

I was also blessed to share this interview with Ben Finch. Ben is a guy who is swimming in talent. He is an accomplished designer, award-winning photographer, and one of the coolest guys around. Check out his site and soak up all the insane talent.

Our interview looked at risk-takers and entrepreneurs. I've spent a lot of time writing and getting my work out. I've been focused on YA books but jumped in to stageplays (basically to see if I could). I've developed a love for theater and have been blessed to win multiple stageplay contests and receive rave reviews for the work I've created.

Check out the radio interview and make sure you give some love to Katie and Ben!

No comments:

Post a Comment