Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Love Wins Again

Shocked. Awesome. Remarkable. Grand. Impressed. Amazing. Breathtaking. Mind-blowing. Awe-inspiring. Stunning. Wonderful.

These are just a handful of words my Thesaurus spit out when I tried to describe the reaction to Love Wins. There has been so much support for this play. I can't thank everyone enough for their kinds words, encouragement, and passion to see this grow.

So many people have expressed how this play has impacted and touched their hearts. This is beyond humbling. I am now in the middle of working with other people to take this play to other venues and possibly into a different medium. I wanted to pause for a moment to express my gratitude and love for the beyond warm reception this play has received.

We are going to offer an encore performance of Love Wins on Sunday, November 13th at 6.00 p.m.

Thanks again for the monumental support. Also, make sure you check out my Love Wins Interview series to get some behind-the-scenes thoughts from the cast.

First Interview with Hannah Killian.


No comments:

Post a Comment